Tuesday, January 22, 2013

meh, nothing much is going on in my life, just been working everyday.

on sunday, as usual, the guys went to play badminton at monash, then went to papa rich AGAIN for lunch. while we were waiting to be seated, we saw heaps of ppl, first saw seema when we came out of the carpark, then saw calene while waiting, then jason chris and amir came out of no where...... havent seen chris in agesssss, he was on a gap year, and travelled everywhere, I kinda admire what he has done, I wouldnt have the guts to travel by myself to other foreign countries. 

on monday tony invited me to his house for a bbq, amir and leon bailed out, so it was just me, tony, james, victor, zafil, sunny and dilan. I havent seen some of these ppl for ages, especially dilan. I remember we were good friends in high school, well at least before year 11 when people split up classes. I remember every lunch time we'd play bball together, me leon amir and dilan would make the B2 team, and we normally do pretty well. After year 11 started, everyone are split into different classes depending on the subjects you do, we'd still talk a little bit, but not as much. I havent seen him at all after year12, its sad how people drift apart so easily. 

I'll be working for the rest of the week untill saturday, gonna be a busy and tiring week =(

No comments:

Post a Comment