Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas and New years

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ bored as once again, haven't been working since its the Christmas/new years break, will be working again next week. Have nothing else to do at home, I've started watching Running Man, its a pretty good show, though it's kinda long, every episode is like 1 hours long, takes so much time lol. It's so funny though, I keep laughing like a retard, one time my mom walked in while I was laughing my ass off, she was like WTF is my son retarded or something?

On boxing day I went to watch Hobbits with Brandon and David in the morning, then went to shopping with David at Moorabin DFO. Bought quite a bit of stuff, Superdry was so damn cheap, 70% off everything. I bought a SD belt and bag, addidas bag, vans shoes, and a few shirts. It was money well spent. Was tired as fk after shopping for like 6 hours.

I have also been watching LOTR triology, David and Brandon were so surprised that i haven't seen such a classic movie, that's why im trying to catch up.

I also bought an ukulele on Ebay, I always wanted to learn some kind of instrument, and now since I'm so bored, I've decided to buy it, and do something a little productive.
maybe I can become pro like him one day? LOL doubt it.....

I've been driving around quite a lot as well, since my mom will be going back to china next year as well, I have to get my Ps asap, and start driving by myself.

I've also been accepted into Bachelor of Nutrition science, i guess it another step closer to my goal. Though the result is not as good as I expected, but I'm still pretty happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment